Yesterday was Violet's 9 month birthday! Every month that goes by is so bittersweet. I love watching her grow and learn new things, but it is going way too fast!! I can't believe her 1st birthday will be here in 3 short months!
Violet had her 9 month check-up on Friday and she did great! Dr. B was so happy with her milestones. She weighs 16 lbs 8 oz and is almost 26 inches. That puts her in the 15-20th percentile for weight and 15th percentile for height. She's still our little munchkin!!
Violet is on the move!! She doesn't like to just sit and play with a toy. She would rather explore the house. Kirk said the other day that it's very disturbing to set her down and turn around 10 seconds later and have no idea where she went! She will find the smallest crumb and put it in her mouth! I guess she's trying to tell me I should vacuum more;)! She's still pulling up to her knees, but I'm thinking she'll be on her feet in no time! She loves to wave and play patty-cake. I can start singing patty cake and she immediately starts clapping. Love it!! She loves being in her jumperoo (for a little bit) and watching her brother. He can always make her smile and laugh!
She started not loving her baby food so much so she mostly has table food now. She likes eggs, cheerios, apples, bananas, turkey, cheese, yogurt, bread with jelly, peas, guacamole, beans, noodles and pretty much whatever we're eating. I always try to give her a little taste! I've also started trying to give her a little water in her sippy cup to see if we can get her used to that.
She still wears some of her 3-6 month clothes, some 9 months, and a few 6-12. The 6-12 is a little big but she's got some cute stuff she needs to wear:)!!
She says ma-ma, da-da, and ba-ba. Today I really think she was trying to copy me when I said patty cake. She would clap her hands and say pa-pa.
Her eyes are still blue and her dark brown hair is just like her brother's! Not the color, but it is as straight as a board and sticks up all over the place!! It's so cute!!
I mentioned that she loves to explore and she does! But her favorite place to be is in someone's arms!! Sweet thing LOVES to be held. She will crawl over to you, lay down on her tummy, and start moving her arms and legs. That means "pick me up"! Love that she is still a little cuddle bug!
I could go on and on about our sweet girl so I'll just stop myself;)! We are so thankful she came into our lives and love her so so much!!! Happy 9 months, sweet girl!!
**I will update with her 9 month pic soon:).
Halloween nails, but make them chic
4 days ago

2 comments:
Awww... how I miss my babies being tiny babies! My youngest are five now!
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/
:) cute baby
mp3us.com
Post a Comment